To celebrate our 1 year anniversary – slightly belated as we launched in April 2009 – we are opening our doors to membership applications.
If you are interested in joining the collective, then please submit your portfolio (along with a link to your work), a statement and or a photographer bio to:
Deadline for applications is: 12pm GMT on 1st September 2010
A decision will be made and announced shortly after this and feedback for applicants will be available.
Printed portfolios or books can be seen if desired. Should they wish to, applicants can make their own arrangements to deliver and collect their portfolios. Statement Images members take no responsibility for any portfolios sent by the post. All materials should be clearly labeled with contact details and will be ready for collection in September.
- Digital submissions should be sent to email@example.com
- You should submit no less than 10 images, but no more than 50.
- Email submissions with a greater attachment size of 5MB should be sent via a service such as: http://www.yousendit.com
- The resolution of each digital image should not exceed 1000 pixels on the longest side.
- Images should be in JPEG form with compression of 8-10.
- Submitted images should be numbered sequentially, in the order you wish them to be viewed and contain your name. eg: photographer_01.jpg etc.
- Images should have captions/descriptions where appropriate, included via meta information or a separate file
- Video submissions should be made via web link on services such as http://www.vimeo.com/ or DVD entries (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a postal address)
- Please be sure to include a statement about your work, a resume or bio and any current contact information.
- If you wish to submit printed works, portfolio or books for consideration, then please contact email@example.com to make arrangements.
- If you would like to make arrangements collect your physical submissions you may do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If your portfolio don’t meet these requirements then it may not be considered.
We look forward to your submissions.